Here is some helpful information if you are going to be taking part in Swaptember:
- Swaptember is from September 2nd through the 30th 2014.
- Members must have their Membership card or temporary paperwork and a photo ID to gain access to any of the Swaptember partners. If you do not have your Membership card or temporary paperwork, please contact your Membership department to get paperwork prior to coming to your visit.
- Swaptember is not valid for special events or special exhibits.
- Parking is not included in Swaptember. MOSI and Zoo members must pay to park at The Florida Aquarium. Aquarium and Zoo members must also pay to park at MOSI. The Zoo has free parking.
- If someone is not listed on the MOSI or Zoo Membership, they will not receive free entry.
- A primary Member must be present when The Florida Aquarium membership is used to gain access to a Swaptember partner.
- Guest Passes are not honored without a primary member present.
- Swaptember partners do not offer discounts on food or beverages and there is no discount in the gift shop(s).
- Please note that The Florida Aquarium Eco Cruise is not available from September 3rd through the 22nd for annual maintenance.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the Zoo or The Florida Aquarium; this includes coolers (if you have severe food allergies, please contact Aquarium Guest Services in advance at 813-273-4201 or the Zoo's Food & Beverage Services at 813-935-8552 ext 239).
Any further questions? Please email or call Annual Zoo Pass Services at 813-935-8552 ext. 206.